Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello.

Went t-shirt hunting after school yesterday, went down to the Harley Davidson motorclothes store at Ngee Ann City and got myself one of their t-shirts, pretty neat, although the one thing that irks me is the sizing. Their large is just a little too big for me, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but the t-shirt is so damn long it completely covers my ass and really makes me look horrible in general. Long t-shirts are definitely no good for short guys. So I tried medium, which was a really nice, snug fit, exactly what I was looking for BUT I was worried about possible shrinking since all 100% cotton t-shirts shrink in the wash and so bought 1 size up.

But then, that t-shirt ain't cheap, so it probably won't shrink much, right? I even emailed Harley Singapore to ask them how much it's gonna shrink and was told that it probably won't be noticeable, and that maybe I should get a smaller size if i want a snug fit.

So I went down there again intending to change my L for M and the guy there was like, "You sure? It's gonna shrink y'know." He suggested that I keep the L, told me the shrinkage will be rather significant and i'll probably end up with a t-shirt a little bigger than the M. Since he was clearly not just a regular employee (probably one of the Harley Singapore managers) I decided to follow his suggestion. Now my t-shirt is waiting to be washed and I pray (to Invisible Pink Unicorns) that it shrinks down a size, no more and no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment