Saturday, January 22, 2011

So

So my brother's math tutor came by today. She also came by last week but I didn't really pay much attention to her, except for how nice she smelt. She smelt really, really nice. I didn't go around sniffing her body, mind you, just that after my bro's tuition session there was this really intoxicating smell in the room that just kinda drove me crazy.

I got home from school today after a test (on a goddamn Saturday), sat around the living room, still in my smelly jeans and t-shirt when she appeared at the door. Naturally, I went to open it for her. First time I really saw her face. I was stunned. Like I just ran into a wall. A polite thank you, smile, small wave. That smell again. Heart beat quickening.

I think I'm beginning to like her. Now I have to wait a whole damn week.

No comments:

Post a Comment